Adding a new page
- Click on Add Page on the right side of the editor
- Add a name for your page
- Click on Save, above the Pages editor. The page will be now added as a new tab on the menu.
- You can drag and drop your page in order to place it on the Pages list.
There are the following visibility options for the pages:
- Don't show in menu - hides the page from the menu in case you don't want the participants to access it without a direct link
- Visible only for registered and validated participants - public visitors and participants who are not logged in will not be able to see this page.
Adding content to your page
- Select the page to which you want to add content
- Select the type of content to be added: text block, picture group or contacts
- If you chose text, edit your text in the text editor on the right side of the page
- Close the text editor in order to proceed with other changes.
If you want the website to be constantly updated with the changes, click Save and Publish right after making the changes. The Preview button will give you a preview on how the page looks like.
Editing a page
- Click on the page title
- On the left side of the website editor, select the section which you want to edit
- Click on the right side of the editor in order to make the desired changes.
- Click on Save and Publish.
You can also edit the content by altering the HTML code.
- Switch to HTML mode by clocking on the <> icon
- Make the desired changes
- Switch the window back to text mode via the <> icon and save.