The event owner and the main organizers are able to add and edit participant payment in the following places:
- Participants in the organizer tool - click on a participant to access the profile panel and go to the Payments tab
- Payments in the organizer tool - click on the participant to access the payment panel.
- The organizer cannot edit confirmed payments (credit card, confirmed invoice or PayPal) and refunded payments.
- All the fields can be edited, with the exception of Payment Method.
- When changing the status to Paid, the payment date is required.
- The organizer is able to edit the VAT ID or the country field, regardless if the payment status. However, the amount paid will not be changed.
As the owner of the website, you are able to refund partial or full payments.
There are two ways of refunding the entire amount of the payment:
- Payments > go to the payment record > change payment status to Refunded > Save
2. Participants > open the participant's profile panel > tab Payments > click on the button Refund / Mark as refunded
- Participants > open the participant's profile panel > Payments > Edit payment > change the payment status to Refunded > set the refund amount > Save and Refund
2. Payments > go to the payment record > change payment status to Refunded > set the refund amount > Save and Refund
The Refund button appears when the participants paid with the credit card, and the Mark as refunded button appears if the participants paid via bank transfer.
The event owner is able to delete payments in the following situations:
- if the event is in demo status;
- if there is no invoice ID (because the invoice is not paid or the payment has been refunded).