How to add more participants to the bilateral meetings
The organizers are now able to add participants to pending and scheduled meetings.
In addition to being displayed in the host's and guest's agendas, the meetings will also be shown in the newly added participants' agenda.
The system automatically calculates the participants' availability, so only time-slots that are available to all participants involved will be selectable.
Adding the participants
- Go to Meetings in the organizer tool. You can stay in the Pending list or go to Accepted or Scheduled, depending on the status of the meeting you are trying to change
- Click on More and Edit Meeting. The Edit Meeting panel will open
- Enter the participants name in the Search to invite additional guests field in order to add them to the meeting. If an initial time-slot has been chosen for the meeting and is available for the newly added participant, it will be pre-selected and blue.
- Choose the time-slot for the meeting and click on Save
The meeting will be automatically added to the newly added participant's agenda, in the pending or accepted meetings.
Adding participants to 1:1 meetings is only possible for the organizers at the moment.
If the initial meeting already has a time slot, it will be preselected when adding more participants.
The system will display the availability of the time slots with different colors and will display a tooltip next to a participant with more information.
- participant is not attending the session
- participant has a maximum meetings limit
- participant’s participation type has a limit
- The participant does not attend this session - the participant you want to add does not attend the matchmaking session in which the initial meeting is taking place. The initial time slot, as well as the rest of the time slots in this session will be marked as orange.
- The organizer can override this and still save the meeting with this time-slot. By doing so, the session will automatically be added to the participant's attendance.
- The individual maximum number of meetings for this participant has been reached - the participant you want to add has an individual limit of possible meetings.
- The organizer can override this and still save the meeting with this time-slot. It will not change the individual limit that had been set up previously.
- the session is in the past
- the time-slot is in the past
- participant is fully booked (already has meetings in all possible time-slots)
- participant has that specific time-slot booked
- no available tables
- participant is a speaker in a session that is happening at that time.
- This participant has this time-slot booked - the system does not allow a participant to have 2 meetings at the same time
Adding participants to 1:1 meetings is not available for the long term matchmaking at the moment.
Meeting is accepted
The toggle button Meeting is accepted allows you to easily change the status of the meeting while editing it.
For the accepted and scheduled meetings
The toggled button is enabled by default for accepted and scheduled meetings.
This means that, for any additional participants added, the meeting will be accepted automatically and added to their agenda as an accepted meeting.
If you make some changes to the meeting and you want the guest to accept the changes, turn off the toggle button. The guest will now have to accept (or reject) the meeting.
For the pending meetings
The toggled button is disabled by default for pending meetings.
This means that, for any additional participants added, the meeting will still be pending and the initial guest will have to accept or reject the request.
If you make some changes to the meeting and you want the meeting to be immediately accepted and added to the participants' agendas, turn the toggle button on.
Inviting guests to the meeting via the link is still possible, but keep in mind that unregistered guests will not have an agenda for the event.