- Organizer Accounts
- Event Setup
- Custom Questions
- Registration Settings
- Meetings & Matchmaking
- Participant Types
- Messages & Notifications
- Website Editor
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Ticketing & Payment Processing
- Mobile App
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- New b2match Version
Editing Registration Notifications and Reminders
b2match is giving the organizer the option to edit the Registration Notifications and the Reminders.
- Click on Preview. The notification's text will be displayed.
- Click on Edit, at the bottom of the page. The empty mail subject and the empty mail body will be displayed. The text before will not be kept, so you need to add the text entirely.
You have the option of inserting variables, links, images and action buttons.
Also, there is the option to use HTML to create your notification.
- Click on Save, at the bottom of the page.