Adding videos post-event
Videos can be added after the event is over and they can be made available for registered participants alone or for anyone with the agenda link.
1. Upload the video on a video sharing website.
2. Go to Agenda - Edit the session where you want to add the video
3. Paste the video’s embed code/iframe into one of the fields below:
- Private description - if you want the video to be visible for registered and activated participants who chose this session during registration
- Public description - adding the video here will make it public, accessible for anyone with the link.
Adding a video that will be viewed at a specific time
If you want to add a pre-recorded video that will be viewed at a specific time, you need to create a separate session for it.
- Create the session in the agenda. Make sure it lasts as long as the video lasts.
- Upload the video on a video sharing website.
- Go to Agenda - Edit the session where you want to add the video.
- Add the link to the video in Video Conferencing - External Video Conferencing.
The Join online button will be active 5 minutes before the session starts. When clicking on it, the participant will be redirected to the video on the video sharing website.
Creating a dedicated page for recorded videos
You can create your own 'Recorded Videos' page and integrate all your recorded videos on one page. This page can be made accessible for anyone with the link or only registered participants.