b2match allows organizers to collaboratively organize events. An event can be organized by several organizers.
The event's owner is the administrator of the event website and the organizer tool. The owner has all the rights, including the following exclusive rights:
- is able to make the event accessible to the public
- is able to edit payment related settings
- is able to delete events, given that they are in demo mode
- is able to invite other organizers and set if they are supporting organizers or main organizers.
The main organizers can change all settings, customize the event website, send customized emails, edit notifications and manage participants. They can also invite other organizers and set if they are supporting organizers or main organizers.
Supporting organizers help the main organizers to manage participants. You will have access to the participants list, the meetings list and the export section.
To invite an organizer go to Organizers in the left hand navigation panel.
- Click on Invite Organizers.
- Enter the email addresses of the organizers you want to invite. Separate email addresses with a comma to invite multiple organizers.
- Click on Invite New Organizers.
- The invited organizers will now receive an email with an invitation link and, until they click on Open invitation, they will be listed under Invitations.
The invited organizers will be automatically added as support organizers.
Accepting an Invitation
When supporting organizers are invited to co-organize the event, they will receive the invitation per email and they will have to create a user account.
Turning off Registration Notifications
- Go to Organizers in the organizer's tool
- Click on Edit on your name.
- Deselect the Registration box and save.