- Organizer Accounts
- Event Setup
- Custom Questions
- Registration Settings
- Meetings & Matchmaking
- Participant Types
- Messages & Notifications
- Website Editor
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Ticketing & Payment Processing
- Mobile App
- Virtual Events
- Hybrid Events
- New b2match Version
Meetings in Hybrid Events
The participant's accepted and scheduled meetings will be displayed in the participant's profile, in My Agenda.
The meetings will be marked according to the participants' attendance type to this session.
- online meetings will always be marked as Online Video Meetings
- the on-site meetings will be marked as an On-site Meeting and will have a table assigned
- the meetings between an online and an on-site participant, only possible in hybrid sessions, will have both.
In the Meetings tab the organizer can filter the meetings by the location (remote or on-site).