An overview of b2match's mobile application
The b2match application enabled the organizers and the participants to handle the b2match platform on their mobile phones.
The organizers are able to decide whether the b2match app will be use throughout the event or not by enabling it in the organizer's tool - Configuration - Mobile Application.
If the organizer enables the mobile app usage in the organizer's tool, the actions below are possible after downloading the b2match app and logging in as organizer/participant:
- organizers are able to handle the check-in process
- participants are able to handle their event agenda
- participants can browse through the participants page and book bilateral meetings
- participants can rate their meetings
- participants are able to meet online when it comes to virtual or hybrid events.
You can define mobile app resources as pages and links by going to Configuration - Mobile Application - Resources. Read more about resources
The push notifications are messages that pop up on participants mobile devices, if the participants are using the b2match app and the notifications for the b2match app are enabled. Read more about push notifications