If you want to present your speakers on the event and make them stand out more, you can mark some participants as Speakers.
How to mark participants as speakers.
In order to mark a participant as a speaker, you need to access the participant's profile panel in the organizer's tool.
- Go to Participants in the organizer tool. In order to view and edit a participant's profile, click on them and the participant's profile panel window will open.
- In Speaker Settings click on Edit, choose Yes and add the relevant details:
- speaker bio
- sessions to which they will be the speakers
- presentations, if any
- Save your changes.
Speakers page on the website
After marking participants as Speakers, you can add a Speakers page by using the Event Navigation feature in the organizer's tool.
Once the page was added, the speakers will be sorted on the page by their last name by default. Their profile previews will contain their photo, name, and organization name. In order to see a preview of the speaker profile, click on their name.
A profile panel window with the following information will open:
- Biography - the speaker's biography
- Speaker sessions - the sessions where they participate as speakers
- Presentation - the organizers are able to add a presentation on the speaker's behalf (one document). Various file formats can be uploaded (jpeg, png, pdf) with a maximum of 2 GB.
Speakers as seen in the agenda
If you want to connect a speaker to a certain session, you can do so in the Agenda.
Find the session and click the Edit button:
Then, just add the speakers to that session and click Save:
The speaker will be visible in the event agenda and participants' agendas, in the session's panel.