The virtual meetings and conferences are event sessions taking place through a video communication tool, with participants attending them remotely.
What kind of virtual events can be managed with b2match?
- 1:1 networking events
Buyer/Seller, Investor/Start-ups, Manufacturers/Supplier networking
- Conferences and exhibitions
Involving presentations, workshops, round table meetings, pitching sessions, 1:1 meetings, etc.
Summary of b2match virtual features
- Virtual meetings taking place through the b2match platform through our integrated video tool
- Virtual meetings with long term matchmaking taking taken place through the b2match platform through our integrated video tool, with a long term matchmaking time span, where meetings can take place for days or months
- Online sessions integrated to the b2match platform through our integrated video tool; the event organizer can act as a moderator and can nominate up to 9 speakers during the conference. Up to 9 people can be visible within one video call or webinar. Up to 20 participants can actively discuss topics and up to 100 attendees can participate just to watch the session.
- Online sessions taken place though other software providers (Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, or any other streaming provider), integrated to the b2match agenda.